Lemon Iced Tea
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 1/2 cups
Lemon skin - 3 nos
A few Mint leaves
Black Tea powder - 4 tsp (or) Tea Bags - 5 nos
Lemon juice - 3 nos
Preparing sugar syrup
1. Add little water
2. Add 1 1/2 cups of sugar
3. Peel & add the 3 nos of Lemon skin
4. Juice the lemon & keep it aside
5. Turn off the stove once the sugar dissolves
6. Add the mint leaves. Let the Sugar syrup comes to room temperature, keep it aside.
Preparing the Tea
7. Boil 4 cups of Water
8. Add the Black Tea powder (or 5 Tea bags) & boil for 2 minutes.
9. Turn off the stove & strain the tea
10. Once the tea comes to room temperature, strain the Sugar syrup
11. Mix the tea & add 3 nos of Lemon juice.
12. Dilute it with 4 cups of Ice cold water & mix it.
13. Serve in a glass with Ice cubes & Mint leaves.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com