Oats - 3 large cups
Onions - 2 nos thinly sliced
Green chilli - 2 nos
A piece of chopped Ginger
A few Coriander leaves
A few Curry leaves
A few Mint leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. In a bowl add 2 nos. of thinly sliced Onions, 2 nos. of Green chilli & a piece of chopped Ginger.
2. Add the finely chopped Coriander leaves, Curry leaves, Mint leaves & Salt to taste.
3. Add Oats & mix well.
4. Gradually add water & mix to get a thick dropping consistency
5. Let it sit for 5 minutes
6. Heat Oil for frying
7. Gently drop the batter & deep fry till they turn golden brown.
8. Serve hot with chutneys/dips/tomato sauce
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com