Paneer - 200 gms grated
Ginger a piece finely chopped
Green chilli - 1 no thinly sliced
A few Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1. Make Chapati dough & let it sit for 30 minutes
2. In a bowl add 200 gms of grated Paneer
3. Add finely chopped Ginger, 1 no thinly sliced Green chilli, a few chopped Coriander leaves, Salt, 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder, 2 tsp of Chilli powder, 1 tsp of Cumin powder & 1/2 Lemon juice.
4. Mix well. Now your filling is ready.
5. Make a ball of Chapati dough & roll it a bit flat
6. Now take a handful of the filling & place it in the centre of the dough
7. Now bring the edges & seal it.
8. Flatten the paneer filled dough slowly
9. Heat a tawa & bake the paratha with some ghee.
10. Your Paneer Paratha is ready you can have it with Pickle or any gravy.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com