Boiled Potatoes - 3 to 4 nos
Onion - 2 nos finely chopped
Green chilli - 2 no.
Few Curry leaves
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Tomato - 1 no. chopped
Salt to taste
Oil - 4 to 5 tsp
Chana Dal - 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal - 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
1. Heat 4 to 5 tsp Oil in a pan
2. Add the Tempering ingredients (Chana dal, Urad dal, Mustard seeds & Cumin seeds)
3. Once the Mustard seeds starts crackling, add Onions,Green chilli & Curry leaves
4. When the onion turns transparent add Turmeric powder, Tomato & Salt
5. Add the Boiled & Mashed Potato. Add little Water & mix well.
6. Check for seasoning. Close & cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Side dish for hot poori is ready now, you can have this Potato masala with chapati also.