Paneer - 200 gms
Green Capsicum - 1 no.
Onion - 1/2 no.
Hung Curd - 1 cup
Ginger & Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Kashmiri Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Dry Mango powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Carom seeds/Ajwain - 1 tsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1. To make Hung Curd - In a strainer, place the Muslin cloth & add the Curd. Tie it & drain the excess water. Hung Curd is ready.
2. In a large bowl add Hung Curd, Ginger & Garlic paste, Salt, Kashmiri Red Chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, Pepper powder, Dry Mango powder, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, Carom seeds/Ajwain, Juice of 1/2 Lemon & mix it well. Marinade for Tikka is ready.
3. Cut the Paneer & Veggies in to thick & big size pieces.
5. Add the Paneer, Green Capsicum, Onion & mix well. You can also add Red Capsicum & Yellow Capsicum.
6. Marinate for 1 hour.
7. Pre-heat the Grill at 180° Celsius for about 10 minutes.
8. Skewer the Veggies & Paneer alternately.
9. Grill for about 12 to 15 minutes. In between turn the skewers.
10. Serve the Panner Tikka with Mint chutney.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingS