Chinese Ginger Chicken
Chicken - 1 kg
Spring Onion - 2 bunch (chopped)
Oil - 2 tbsp
Onion - 1/2 no. chopped
Green Chilli - 1 no.
Vinegar - 2 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Chilli paste - 1 tbsp
Pepper - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Few Coriander leaves
Onion - 1/2 no.
Piece of Ginger
Few cloves of Garlic
1. Make a paste of Ginger, Garlic and Onions. To the Chicken mix well with grounded paste & Salt. Let the meat marinate for 30 mins.
2. In a wide deep pan/ wok, add Oil, Onions, Green chilli, Spring onions and saute till golden brown.
3. Now add the Chicken pieces and toss it in the pan for couple of minutes.
4. Once the chicken color changes, add Vinegar, Soy sauce, Chilli paste, Salt, Pepper & the rest of the Spring onions. Mix gently.
5. Reduce flame to medium low, cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes
6. Add few Coriander leaves and mix. Transfer to a vessel and again garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com