Oil for frying
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Pinch of Turmeric powder
1. Slice the Plantain/Raw Banana in to very thin slices.
2. Heat Oil in a kadai. Make sure the oil is boiling hot before frying!
3. Gently drop in the Plantain/Raw Banana slices. Fry till they turn golden in color.
4. In a small bowl, mix Salt, Chilli powder & Turmeric powder
5. Sprinkle on the fried plantain & gently mix/toss.
6. Crispy & Spicy Plantain Chips is ready. Enjoy your snacks.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com