Chana dal - 1 cup (soaked 2 hours)
Fennel Seeds - 1 tsp
Onions - 1 no (finely chopped)
Green Chilli - 1 no (finely chopped)
Few Curry Leaves
Ginger - Small piece (finely chopped)
Few Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
1. Soak the chana dal in water for 2 hours
2. Strain the water and add the dal* to a mixer.
note: Make sure you take a handful of dal and keep aside
3. Add fennel seeds and pulse them to a coarse mixture
4. Add the remaining chana dal, onions, green chillis, curry leaves, ginger, coriander leaves and salt
5. Make flat patties and deep fry to brown.
Done! Enjoy this on any evening with your tea and have a good time :)