Milk - 1 liter
Fresh Cream - 200 ml
Sugar - 100 gm
A few Cardamom pods
A few strands of Saffron
Chopped Cashew nuts
1. Boil milk in a sauce pan. Preferably non-stick and deep.
2. Once in a boil, add the cream while you make sure the flame is on 'low' and stir gently.
3. Add cardamom and a few strands of saffron while you keep up the stirring.
4. The milk will have to be boiled for about 45 minutes while being stirred so that it reduces to a creamy consistence.
5. Once you reach the required consistence, add sugar to sweeten. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.
Recommend you to follow
1. Use a non stick pan.
2. Remember to keep the flame on 'low'.
3. Constant stirring is required to keep the milk from sticking.
4. Sugar can be added later after the milk has reached the desired consistency.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com