Cooked kala chana
Fresh grated Coconut
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Urad dal - 1 tsp
A pinch of Asafoetida powder
Oil - 2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1 chopped
A few Curry leaves
Lemon - 1/2
1. Heat oil in a pan, add urad dal and mustard seeds.
2. Once mustard seeds starts to splatter add green chilli, asafoetida powder and curry leaves.
3. Finally add cooked chana (while cooking the chana add little salt) to the tempered ingredients & mix it.
4. Add salt and fresh grated coconut other option you can add raw mango.
5. Squeeze half a lemon, turn off the stove and mix it, you can check the seasoning.
And now your Navratri snack is ready!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com